Monday, May 11, 2009

again and again

eh eh eh eh... 2 ne 1

just got back from la.  overall...  good trip!  got wasted.  got clothes.  got kevin kut.  this trip just made me realize how thankful i am for my friends.  thanks everyone for showing me a good time and taking care of me emotionally... cause god knows i tried taking care of your drunk asses!  i'm currently working hard on moving on and realizing what a good friend peter pan is and can be.  i guess i got so caught up by my surprise of you that it became really hard to let go.  damn you for setting my standards high.  but i'm thankful i've met you and i hope we can continue to be friends.  sorry if i make shit awkward but i'm working on it right?  anyways, i start the new job on wednesday and so another chapter of my life begins.  i hope everything works out and that this is just a rough patch in my life right now.  i'll find a reason to make me happy.  he'll come.  or circumstances will change... lol.  

damn that wishful thinking!

1 comment: