Monday, March 2, 2009

just dance it'll be okay

puh-puh-puh-puh-puh- poker face

so... old people... what to say about them?  i dunno.  like... they suck!  haha!  so far i've been yelled at by two of the south bay's most pleasant old people.  yesterday some old guy came into the store and looked at our case of crazy donuts.  then he came up to me and was like "i am not happy!" and walked out.  upon his departure, i turned to my boss and said... "i am happy!"  Then, today, some old lady comes in and just gives me a dirrty look.  then she orders some plain donut.  as she pays, she sees our x-ray scans on our light box and is like "what is all that on the wall?"  i reply, ever-so sweetly "those are x-rays to go with our retro asylum theme"  she looks at me and shakes her said and says ever-so nastily "i don't get it and i don't like it, why would you do that?"  and i respond "lemme see bitch... we're a retro asylum, i'm in a doctor's lab coat and we have girls in nurses outfits, a padded cell and strait jackets, you tell me hussy!" [at the top of my lungs... in my mind]  oh old people...  if only i can get you into our strait jackets and just leave you there...

papa paparazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment